- Wellness Center
- LifeFitness/Free Motion equipment
- Full circuit free weight equipment
- Treadmills and elliptical machines
- Recumbent, Upright & Hybrid Bikes
- Rowing Machines
- Stairmasters and Arctrainers
- Group cycling studio with 30 Keiser bikes
- 2 Group Exercise studios
- 4 Handball/Racquetball courts
- Indoor walking and running track
- Y-Arcade with Climbing Treadwall & Ping Pong Table
Ys offer classes for all ages, all levels and all interests. From low-impact exercise and chair classes, stretching and strength training to indoor cycling, water exercise, and yoga, you’ll find a group class that’s fun, supportive and keeps you moving. Here are just a few of the classes we offer.
We all need the advice of an expert sometimes, as well as the personal attention that comes with a trainer or coach. Ys offer personal training and coaching to help you set and meet your specific goals in order to live healthier.
Living healthy is about spirit, mind and body at every age and stage. Ys offer classes and programs for those dealing with chronic disease, weight management, in addition to health assessments and wellness coaching.
Adult swim lessons (it’s NEVER too late) and adapted exercise for those with disabilities or in rehabilitation are some of the water-based activities you’ll find at the Y where we believe if you can do it on land, you can do some version of it in the water! Click on a link below or find more information in our program guide.
- Adult Swim Lessons
- Water Exercise Schedule
- Lifeguard Training
- Adaptive Swim Classes
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Programs
- Masters Swim Program
- A 25-yard heated lap pool and a warm-water family fun pool
- Hot tub, saunas and steam room
- Family changing rooms with private amenities.
M, W, F: 6:20-10:00am and M-F: 5:30-9:50pm
View schedule here.
KFY, T & Th 8:30-11:00am
KFY, Th 7:00-9:45pm
KFY, M, W, F 12:00-3:00pm
KFY, Th 7:00-9:45pm
KFY, Sa 8:00am-12:00pm
SFY, M, W, F 9:00-11:00am
Have some friendly competition on any one of our 4 racquetball/handball courts. Call in advance for reservations.